Remote tank monitoring system IGAS-ATG is a solution, which is connected to automatic tank gauge (ATG) systems (probes) and transmits tank's measurement data to central database with its following processing. IGAS-ATG allows to:
- monitor current states of tanks and reservoirs remotely,
- generate reports for tank's states during a specified period,
- keep history of all changes performed in tanks in central database (processing, storage and archiving of information in database),
- remotely detect fluctuations in tanks and thus detect leakages and frauds,
- control upper (overfill protection) and lower (prevention from damage of dispensers at dry running) limits in tanks
- send alarm notifications in case of emergency tank states (text message or e-mail)
- unite different petrol stations (located in different places) to be controlled from a single system, capasity to unite petrol station chains into a single system with separation of user permissions (users of one petrol station chain will see only their petrol stations, not petrol stations of another chain)
IGAS-ATG system allows connection of different customers to the same server, such as each of the customers will see only his tanks and will not know about any other customers connected to the system. The customers can be separate petrol stations, as well as whole petrol stations chains.
Remote tank monitoring system allows to provide automatic additional and independent actual control over work of staff on reception and dispensing of petroleum products at all gas stations of the company.
Remote tank monitoring system IGAS works autonomously and independently from control and POS systems and cash registers, which provides control over fuel dispensers at petrol stations and compilating accounting documents. Tank monitoring system eliminates possibility of distortion of recorded information by service personnel of petrol station.
Area of application: petrol and gas stations, tank farms, storage depots and industrial enterprises.