POS system software IGAS is complex software for petrol stations intended for:
- technological processes and forecourt equipment (fuel dispensers, ATG systems, price boards, car washes, etc.) management
- automated measurement and commercial accounting of petroleum products
- sales of retails products management using various payment forms
- automated reporting of petrol station operation history for the selected time lapse
- petrol station staff operation accounting and management
- discount-bonus customer loyalty card system management
- petrol station operation remote monitoring (optional)
- petrol station network operation remote reporting (optional)
- make petrol station work efficiently and bring maximum profit to its owner
- reduce the cost of management over the petrol station
- make activity of cashiers and fuel attendants transparent in order to avoid stealing and frauds by personnel of petrol station
- make reporting over petrol station operation easy and convenient
- provide management over fuel dispensers and ATG systems of various brands and models
- provide multiple payment methods and attract more customers with discount-bonus loyalty programs (optional)
- make the owner of petrol station concretely master all operations and transactions by remote monitoring of petrol station activity and sales (optional)
- provide control over fuel dispensers and ATG systems of various brands and models
Area of application – petrol stations for dispensing of petroleum products, diesel fuel, liquified petroleum gas (LPG), compressed natural gas (CNG), multiproduct fuel petrol stations, petroleum storage depots.
IGAS software can simultaneously control up to 32 fuel dispenser sides (fueling places). Connection of fuel dispensers and ATG systems is made through a CBX controller, which supports more than 60 types of of fuel dispensers of various manufacturers (Wayne Dresser Europe, Wayne Dresser Brasil, Gilbarco Veeder Root, Tokheim, Nuovo Pignone, Wayne Pignone, Tatsuno Japan, Tatsuno Europe, Tatsuno Rus, Tokico, Bennett, Petrotec, Salzkotten, FAS, Adast, MM Petro ZAP, Emgaz Dragon, Galileo, Kraus, Welma, PEC (Gallagher), Develco, Logitron, Kalvacha, Safe, Wayne Meksan, Mekser, Mepsan, 2A, Petposan, Petrolmeccanica, Batchen, Email, EuroPump, Baransay, Sanki, Korea EnE, LG EnE, SOMO Petro, HongYang, Blue Sky, GreenField, Falcon, Dong Hwa Prime, EPCO, Slavutich, Shelf, UniCon, UniGaz and others.) and also various types of automatic tank gauge (ATG) systems of various manufactures (ASSYTECH, EBW, ENRAF, FAFNIR, FRANKLIN FUELING, GILBARCO Veeder Root (TLS-2, TLS-300, TLS-350, TLS-450), HECTRONIC, INCON, LABKO, MTS ATG SENSORS, OMNTEC, OPW, PETRO VEND, START ITALIANA, STRUNA, UNIPROBE, VEGA, WINDBELL and others).
CONNECTION OF FORECOURT EQUIPMENT
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Visualization and supervision of petrol station activity real-time (locally and remotely) - IGAS software provides a easy possibility to monitor all the forecourt equipment operation online and inform about all malfunctions and events.
- Convenient operation without any professional training because of intuitive, explicit and clear user interface and operation procedures
- Flexible adjustment of petrol station operation - IGAS system supports several ways of operation, which are flexible to set and adjusted to country local traditional specific ways of operation and rules
- Easy customization of user interface with selection of a graphical skin, position and size of windows and elements, their details
- Flexibility in creation and configuration of templates for printed receipts provides a possibility to make printed receipts of any kinds (text, images, sizes of receipts no matter which printer is used for printing them)
- Easy-to-read reporting and graphic statistic makes petrol station work efficient and brings maximum profit to its owner and reduce the cost of petrol station management
- Remote data gathering from a petrol station provides a possibility for petrol station owner to supervise petrol station activity everywhere and every moment and make the owner of petrol station a fully-fledged master of all operations and transactions through remote monitoring of petrol station activity and sales
- Support of a bonus discount loyalty and payment card system for attracting new customers and keeping existing customers
- Supports over 70 communication protocols of fuel dispensers and ATG systems. Application of CBX controller over fuel dispensers and ATG systems gives a possibility to easily connect to any of the supported fuel dispensers. Rich set of interface converters for connection to fuel dispensers provides compatibility with various kinds of input interfaces.
- Scalability - IGAS system is developed with taking into account all the modern requirements to systems for automation of petrol stations. It is as relevant to small petrol stations, as it is to big petrol complexes with organization of several working places of cashiers, administrator (Back-Office) of a petrol station, central Head-Office for management and planning and provision of loyalty card system for customers.
- Possibility to provide control over same fuel dispensers from several IGAS systems - Several IGAS systems can be installed on the same petrol station and share common equipment and database.
- Easy localization to any international language
- Trial version of the system is avaiable for customers willing to test the system
- Easy updating - IGAS is easy to be updated, when updates are installed, all of system database, software and hardware adjustments are kept. All new updates are available for download to all existing customers. Easy way to back up and restore IGAS controller configuration between updates.
- Support by developers - 24 hour support to all customers of IGAS software on any standing issues.
OVERVIEW OF OPERATION IN IGAS SYSTEM
IGAS system provides a convenient user interface, which can be adjusted to fit your needs and preferences. Windows of pumps, products sales, tanks can be dragged to any place on the main panel and fixed, their scale can be changed and colors can be adjusted.
In addition IGAS software supports skins, which completely change the user interface and are made to made the system suit to customers tastes:
Well-thought interface of windows for operation with pumps, tanks, sales of products brings convenience during system exploitation on petrol station:
Configuration of IGAS software allows precise adjustment of petrol station equipment to system, selection of the way of operation, adjustment of GUI:
IGAS system makes taking care of petrol station operation easy and convenient:
MODES OF IGAS SYSTEM OPERATION
Taking into account that in different countries there are different particularities of petrol stations operation like:
- the way the customers are serviced (order amd payment is given at pump or to cashier in petrol station office)
- the way how the management of petrol station is done (operation of cashiers in working shifts or without)
- the way how sales and remains of fuel are calculated (using automatic tanks gauge system, pump total counters, inventory reconcilation)
IGAS software is designed to make it possible to flexibly configure and adjust a required way of operation and allow customers to make it work as their local rules demand.
One of the commonly used methods of IGAS operation is when control over fuel dispensers is made by fuel attendants, who service customers. Fuel attendants operate dispensers and receive payment from customers. Fuel attendants control the fuel dispensers as if those worked in a standalone mode (administering starts automatically when the dispensing nozzle is lifted and trigger is pressed). In this mode it is possible to make fuel order preset (in volume or in money amount) from the dispenser preset keyboard. At this momentIGAS software monitors all the transactions being performed and writes all the information to its database. Also cashier at any time can see activity of every fuel dispenser and in case of necessity can stop any of them and receive reports on operation remotely from IGAS software. Receipts can be optionally printed after each dispensing.
Also in this mode third-party applications are able to use IGAS software database as a storage of all transactions and sales performed (locally or remotely) – then this third party software can find total data on all sales and transactions from IGAS database. IGAS can be set to work without any working shifts and automatically start at launching PC so that it was possible to start operation with dispensers:
Manual (monitoring) mode of control over fuel dispensers
Another popular way of IGAS operation is when control over fuel dispensers is made by the cashier, who logs in IGAS under a working shift (using his personal login and password) and is responsible for all sales performed at petrol station. Money are to be directly paid to the cashier, each customer after the sales performed receives a receipt:
WEB REPORTING SYSTEM AND ONLINE MONITORING
IGAS system has a web-portal to provide:
- formation of reports on operation of petrol stations in various views for analytics and statistics of petrol stations activity to provide decisions for optimization of petrol stations operation;
- online monitoring of each petrol station activity (fuel dispensers operation, remains and parameters of fuel in tanks, current working shift operations) to provide control over personnel at petrol station and security;
Operation of IGAS web-portal for collection of data from IGAS system
Thus using a standard web-browser it is possible to receive reports on operation of IGAS systems at petrol stations and also to monitor their activity online:
IGASCards fuel cards system
IGASCards fuel cards system for petrol stations – hardware and software complex, appointed for provision and account of fuel sales at petrol station networks using fuel cards with fuel volume, money and discount wallets or their mixtures.
The system allows to replace usage of cash and coupons to more reliable and convenient settlements using fuel and money cards. Card of the IGASCards system can be used for filling with petrol at petrol station and reception of a discount.
The system allows to issue fuel and discount cards for customers and also to lead management over cards and account of all sales using these cards with management over accounts of customers and possibility to set flexible system of discounts.
Operation of IGASCards payment and discount loyalty card system with IGAS system