RFID vehicle identification system for fueling
Solution developed for automatically recognizes the vehicle and its fuelling options. System provides reliable reports, prevention of fuel hijack, maximum controls of fuel consumption, fast service and etc. to fleets and transport companies.
Vehicle identification solution helps to fleet owners to manage their fuel distribution process and achieve fuel consumption economy approximately 15-30%
The Main Advantages of the Solution
- Automatic vehicle identification and its fueling options
- Prevent of fuel hijack
- Simplify fuelling process and fast service
- Reduce fleet fuel consumtion and costs
Here bellow mentioned how the RFID Vehicle Identification System works
1. Passive RFID vehicle TAG
RFID vehicle identification tag contains the vehicle identification information and easily install to the fuel tank inlet of any kind of vehicles.
- EM Frequency: 902-928 MHz
- Operating temperature: from -40ºC to 125ºC
- Dimensions: 47.87х35х7.8 mm
- Weight: 23gr.
- Protection: IP68
2. RFID Wireless Nozzle reader
Wireless nozzle reader is an active RFID reader mounted on the nozzle. When a nozzle is inserted into a vehicle fuel tank it reads the vehicle identification tag and transmits signal to the receiver unit to start the fueling process and at the end of the fueling it transmits a signal to stop the fueling.
- EM Frequency: 902-928 MHZ
- RF Frequency: 433 MHZ
- Internal accelerometer
- Rechargeable lithium battery: 1500 mAh
- Operating temperature: from -30ºC to 70ºC
- Sizes: 69.9х100.95х84.7 mm, weight: 200g
3. Wireless 2.4 Ghz station reciever
Wireless vehicle data receiver is a wireless transceiver mounted at Station that receive vehicle ID from Wireless nozzle reader and forward data to station controller through RS485/RS232 protocol.
- RF frequency： 433 MHZ
- Wireless range: 50 meter.
- Communication: RS-485/RS-232
- Power supply: 9-36 VDC
- Size: 60х50х20 mm, weight: 200 gr.
- Operating temperature: from -40ºC to 70ºC